April 23, 2017
Please check the Harvest Calendar for schedule changes.
NEW TO HARVEST?
- Guest Information: Stop by a Guest Information booth in the Narthex to meet and visit with Harvest leaders and pick up your gift card for Don & June’s Cafe.
- Exploring Harvest: An overview of the history, vision and ministries of Harvest, plus a facilities tour. Learn more at a Guest Information booth. Join us May 7th at 10:45 AM – meet at the Narthex fireplace.
- Starting Point: – Join with other adults who are new or returning to church and begin to find answers to your questions about faith and Christianity. Next class begins TODAY at 10:30 PM.
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
Glad you asked! You can sign up here to serve for any of the below! Sign up HERE
- Cafe Servers are needed to serve one time per month and for special events. Servers usually are able to slip into the worship service to hear the message.
- Tech Volunteers are needed to help serve with camera, sound & projection. Experience would be great, but not necessary. Please email Kathrin Weber
- Life Group Leaders/Facilitators We still have many people wanting to be connected with a Life Group. If you have an interest in leading or facilitating a group, please contact Gary Adams or Amy Schlenbecker at: (630)554-3858
- Take Your Next Step (Exploring Harvest, Membership, etc.). Pick up today’s or previous Sermon CDs. Learn about joining a Life Group near you.
- Next Baptism will be May 21. Baptism class is will be May 7th at 10:15 AM in the Fireside Room. Click HERE or go to the Ministry Info Center for more information or to sign up.
NEW MEMBER’S CLASS
- will begin TODAY in room 214 at 10:45 AM. This 3-week class is for anyone interested in Membership or wanting to learn more about Harvest. Sign up at the Ministry Information Center.
- is Sunday, May 14th during the morning services. Register online or call the church office: (630) 554-3858. Please email a picture of your child to email@example.com. Registration ends May 8th.
SPRING LANDSCAPE TEAM
- is looking for more volunteers to serve on Tuesday mornings at 8:30 AM. We also are looking for one-time volunteers to help move mulch on Saturday, May 6th at 9:00 AM. Please bring a shovel and wheelbarrow, if you can. Sign up here, on the response card, at the Ministry Information Center.
- at Harvest is for those who are experiencing hard times financially. We open at 12:00 Noon for church family and 1:30 PM for Kendall County residents. If you could use this help, please stop by the pantry this Friday afternoon.
PLAN YOUR SUMMER CALENDAR
- Dates for Vacation Bible School are July 10th -14th. This year’s theme is “Maker Fun Factory”! Online registration begins May 1st.
Have you checked us out on FACEBOOK?
- We post updates, announcements and what is happening at Harvest: https://www.facebook.com/HarvestNewBeginnings
- is available by four of our biblically trained counselors primarily on Sunday evenings. Please call for an appointment: (630) 554-3858. Christian Psychologist Larry Simcox is available Thursday by appointment only, 630.653.5405.
- Bibles are available for you to use during the service today. They are located in the back of the sanctuary, or you can ask an usher for one.
- with words and music are available at the usher’s tables in the back of the Worship Center.