Christmas in Chicago: Saturday, December 2.
Times: 8:00 am – 6:31 pm
- 8:00 am – Meet @ the Downtown Aurora Train Station (233 N. Broadway Aurora, IL 60505)
- 6:31 pm – Return at the Aurora Train Station
What to Bring:
- A backpack full of hats, mittens, scarfs, socks, food etc to give to the homeless. (dog treats)
- $8.00 for train
- $15.00 for lunch
- Jr. High & Sr. High will be splitting up & going with their leaders.
- Individual groups will have lunch.
- Event forms are due NO LATER than November 29th.
- If we do not receive a form by the 30th, you will NOT be able to attend.
Please call the church office and ask for Misty. 630.554.3858
OR Text the word “Chicago” 630.590.0202 to register.