Check out our calendar for the most up-to-date ministry happenings.
- Coffee Break Ladies Study meets on Tuesday mornings, 9:15-11:!5 am @Harvest September through May. Childcare is provided for a small fee each week. Join with many other women for worship, large group time and then small group interaction.
Starting on January 9, 2018, Coffee Break will be studying the book of John using the book: Finding I AM – How Jesus Fully Satisfies the Cry of Your Heart” by Lisa Terkeurst.
Also, starting on January 14, there is a Sunday night Coffee Break group from 5:30-7:00 pm that uses that same study.
- Harvest Life Group Ladies Bible Study meets September – May on Wednesday mornings from 9:30 – 11:00 am at Harvest. There is no childcare.
- Life Group Ladies Home Bible Study meets bi-weekly on Tuesday nights in Minooka. There is no childcare provided. Call the church office for specific location information.
- Sunday Morning Ladies Adult Bible Fellowship meets weekly during the 9:00 service hour. Check the bulletin for location and current study information.
- Sunday Morning Ladies Encouragement Small Group meets on the first Sunday of each month at 10:45 am in Room 104 and offers encouragement to women whose husbands have not received Christ as their Savior or do not attend church.