9:00 Class Listing
- Men’s Fellowship focuses on men helping other men to become more like Jesus.
- Women’s Fellowship revolves around practical Bible teaching to equip and encourage women in their walk with the Lord and in fellowship and support of one another.
- Prime Timers seek to grow in the image of Christ through fellowship, prayer and Bible teaching along with outreach and fellowship events outside Sunday mornings.
- Building Blocks young adults.
10:45 Class Listing
- The Overcomers welcomes adults of all ages to an in-depth study of God’s Word which helps to grow a Christian worldview that allows for an open-style format with participant questions.
- Cords of Three connects young (or not so young) married couples in fellowship and focus on God’s Word and it’s application to our lives and discerning God’s will.
- “Life” can be difficult at times, and the “Life” Fellowship ABF offers a caring and encouraging community that will make a world of difference in how you live life.
- Ladies Encouragement meets on the first Sunday of the month for women who have unsaved or not-attending spouses – and offers a time of encouragement and prayer.